FULL TIME - Sales Executive for Radio Station Mixx 96.1 KXXO
Southwest Washington's radio giant seeks motivated and talented individuals to join a winning sales team. Experience preferred, but willing to train a person with energy, good literacy skills and determination. Reach your goals in a great environment. Prospect, write copy and marketing proposals, create campaigns for clients. Training and support available, depending on skills and experience.
Send a letter, resume, and a sample of a proposal to: Mixx 96.1 KXXO, PO Box 7937, Olympia, WA 98507, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties of this job include:
· Prospecting for new clients, visiting and calling on prospective advertisers
· Attending regular sales team and individual meetings
· Writing proposals and developing marketing plans with clients
· Planning advertising campaigns & promotions including writing copy for radio advertising and helping designing all-over marketing ideas and strategies.
· Researching and helping clients apply for co-op advertising
· Keeping in contact with existing clients, updating copy, and keeping up with changes in the client's business and how we can help respond to changing needs.
· Internal communication including filing and checking clients advertising orders, working with other staff to promote clients and the radio station.
Requirements for this position include:
· Good writing skills
· Basic computer knowledge
· Reliable transportation and up-to-date auto insurance
· Being self-motivated and able to budget time independently
· Ability to work some weekends and occasional holidays
· Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
· Willingness to work with people of differing backgrounds and lifestyles
· Getting satisfaction from seeing your ideas help businesses grow
· A desire to succeed.
Applicants may be asked to allow access to driving record information.
The work area for this job is accessible only by stairs.
3 Cities, Inc./Mixx96.1 KXXO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of our company that all applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or handicap. 3 Cities Inc. is committed to fairness and diversity in hiring and promotion and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnic origins, genders, orientations, or beliefs.